Do your part.
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Get a test and stay at home
As an organisation, EEC continues to update their operational and guidelines according to the government directive. we get all our support and advice from the UK government. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Common symptoms include:
- dry cough.
- Other symptoms include:
- shortness of breath
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- and very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
- Sharing food and school items like pencils (some children have the habit of chewing the backside of the pen or pencil they are using)
- Being in direct contact with an infected tissue, dirt, or garbage
At this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available. – Source WHO.